POSTED Monday, July 10, 2006
NOTICE OF BOARD OF ALDERMEN MEETING
The Board of Aldermen of the City of St. Mary, Missouri will hold a Monthly Meeting on Thursday, July 13, 2006 beginning at 6:00 PM at the St. Mary City Hall located at 782 3rd Street. This is an open meeting and the public is invited to attend.
1. Approval of the minutes of June 8, 2006 and June 28, 2006
2. Approval to pay bills
3. Building PermitsGeneva Mattison for trailer on Cemetery Rd.
4. Motion to go into Closed Session to discuss Personnel Matters
5. Hwy 61 Yard Sales on Sept. 2nd & 3rd
6. Butch Dempke has requested permission to set up his wagon on the buyout to sell some of his items.
7. Discuss starting future meeting at 6:00 PM.
1. Martin Heberlie concerning the Larry Weekly property
1. Ditch work on 3rd Street
2. Louise Peterson Grinder
3. Dirt/Grass seeding for yard on Spruce Street
Report by Deputy Collector Judy Worley
Fire Dept. Report
Report by Chief Armbruster
Water/Sewer Dept. Reports
Report by Alderman Bova
Report by Water/Sewer Operator Clyde Cassoutt
Police Dept. Report
Report by Officer Bequette
Street Dept. Report
Report by Alderman Bequette
Cemetery Dept. Report
Report by Alderman Bader
Park Dept. Report
Report by Alderman Nate Odem
Any Other City Business that may arise.
The tentative agenda of this meeting also includes a vote to close a part of this meeting pursuant to Section 610.021(3) to discuss personnel matters.
JoAnn Donze, City Clerk