City of St. Mary Board of Aldermen Meeting
Thursday, September 14, 2006
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance to United States of America Flag
Roll Call by Clerk
1. Approval of Minutes of August 10th, 17th and September 7th,
2. Approval of all bill
3. Building Permits
4. Motion to go into Closed Session to discuss Personnel Matters
5. Information on Electing Aldermen at large
6. Ordinance No. 794Revising budget adopted budget for fiscal year ending
7. Set up budget meeting for next week
8. Authorize the treasurer to transfer $15,000.00 from Debt Serv. MM to CD for 9 months
9. Authorize mayor to sign contract with Gateway for propane at rate of $1.345 per
gallon for 2500 gallons
10. Decide on insurance coverage for full time employees
11. Review and discuss letter from FEMA on audit conducted of floodplain management
1. Louise Peterson grinder conduit repairedStill needs a lock
1. Report by the Chief
Report by Alderman Bova
- EIC has installed the controls at water tower and instructed Mike & Gerald about
- Blower at Sewer plantRobinson removed the motor for repair todayout since
Aug.1st per Clyde
- Water samples Clyde took Monday3 of 5 were badSubmitted repeats today
- Generator needs a new solenoid
- Sludge wagon needs some repairs
Chief on vacation
1. Willis property needs to be moweddo we hire it out or do it in house?
Report by Alderman Bequette
- Culvert at Weekly propertywho is to do the work now? We have no backhoe operator
- TractorHas it been repaired?
- What do we need this winter for snow removal?
4. Schwent Drive
Report by Alderman Bade
1. Blading off of dirt pile to turn this into saleable lots
Report by Alderman Odem
1. Sign is in that needs to be put up and old one taken downNo hurry
Other city business that may so arise.
The agenda of this meeting also includes a vote to close a part of this meeting
pursuant to Section 610.021(3) to discuss personnel matters.