City of St. Mary Board of Aldermen Meeting
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance to United States of America Flag
Roll Call by Clerk
- Minutes of March 8th & March 26, 2007 and Closed Meetings of March 8th
and March 12th.
- Bills for payment
- Building permits if any since last meeting.
- Canvassing of election results of April 1, 2007 General Election as certified by County
Clerk Kay Basler
- Swearing in of Mayor Jay Wilson, Alderman Ward I Frank Gerardot and Collector Bob
- Selection of a Chairman of the Board by the Aldermen
- Appointment of City Clerk by the Aldermen
- Appointment of a Municipal Judge by the Mayor and approved by the Board
- Departmental Appointments by the Mayor approved by the Board.
- Lagers Retirement Program meeting set for Monday, April 16th at 6:00 PM
- Frank Elpers would like to meet with the mayor at his convenience.
- Workmens Compensation Safety Policy adoption set for May meeting with board
Report by Chief of Police Mark Bequette
Report by Fire Chief Gary Armbruster
Water& Sewer Departments
Report by Alderman Bovey
- Yards on Circle Drive that needs to be repaired due to water line break.
- Sewer bill of Alastair McCaskie
- Meeting with Engineer and Chauncy Buchheit on Monday, April 23rd at 6:15 PM
- Hiring of new water/sewer operator
Report by Aldermen Bequette
- Culvert at Martin Heberlie has been replaced
- Metal Plate on Pine St. at Bank parking lot report by Alderman Bovey
- Tractor gauges do not work/need repair
- Pot holes & street paving for summer months.
Portion of fence in the cemetery needs repairs
Report by Alderman Nate Odem
Other city business that may so arise.
The agenda of this meeting also includes a vote to close a part of this meeting
pursuant to Section 610.021(3) to discuss personnel matters.